My February entry for the one game a month challenge (#1GAM) this year is now ready – I have just finished verifying and uploading it to Apple for review! A few days late into March now, but this has meant I have had time to get it nicely polished, and added a bunch of extra features I wasn’t originally planning on releasing with (iCade support one of them!)
A huge thanks go to my amazing wife, Carmen, for having the patience with me spending this time on one of my favourite hobbies.
Here is a brief run down of the game:
As a local islander, you must dodge the dangers of the perilous island volcanoes, rolling your way out of trouble, and dodging flying lava rocks that drop down at an increasingly faster rate as the volcanoes erupt!
Play across multiple islands and strive to dodge the highest number of lava rocks, competing for the highest scores and achievements with others on Game Center.
- Bluetooth arcade stick / controller support (iCade)
- Retina graphics and iPhone 5 optimized
- Different power ups to collect, like low gravity, health and coins
- 8 bit retro themed music and sound effects – Music composed by Ashton Morris
- Game Center support
- Free, with removal of in-game ads with a once off in-app purchase